Lack of time and motivation, a personal injury, tight schedule, and low energy and stamina are excuses that prevent us from getting proper workout regularly. When your sole motive would be to lose weight, sticking to a healthy diet will get much of the job done; however, if you want a fit and toned body, then you reached exercise religiously. So, if you have not had the opportunity to exercise for a few days for reasons uknown, don’t panic and steer towards the “all or nothing” attitude where if you fail to be active, you let go of all other factors that help you shake off the additional pounds. In this article, we have listed out some methods regarding how to avoid putting on weight when you cannot exercise.
Benefits of Doing Physical exercise:
1. Improves bone density.
2. Burns calories, works well for weight reduction.
3. Shapes up body.
4. Improves circulation.
5. Reduces the chance of insulin resistance.
6. Reduces risk of diabetes type 2 and cardiovascular disease.
7. Boosts metabolism.
8. Improves energy levels.
How Exercise Helps to Tone the Body and Build Muscle?
As we have mentioned previously, though we are able to slim down with dieting alone, exercising regularly helps you to shape the body and add tone to it. Throughout the exercise, microscopic tears are made within the muscle tissue and the entire body has a tendency to form new and stronger fibers to correct these tears. As a result, when increasingly more of such strong fibers enter into place, muscles get formed. However for this method to happen, together with exercise, adequate protein must be contained in the body. This whole process is known as “muscle protein synthesis.” For this entire process to happen, one should take rest from workout. So, if you're obtaining a few days of rest, be happy about this! The muscles are made and the body gets toned whenever you rest, not during exercise. However, during a couple of days of no longer working out, the thing you should be very careful about – is not putting on the weight. A couple of days of break will work for the muscles to tone and the body to shape up, but ensure the pounds aren't accumulated.
How to Avoid Weight Gain Whenever you Cannot Exercise:
1. Reduce the Calorie Deficit a Bit Further: As everyone knows, a calorie deficit of 500 calories is just about enough to safely slim down if there is moderate exercise also involved; however, with insufficient significant exercise, lowering on the calorie deficit by 100 or 200 calories further can help prevent weight gain.
2. Practice Stretching in Bed: Come to think of it, you can relieve muscle tension and obtain the blood flow pumping, immediately, lying in the supine position around the bed, without any intense movement. It's possible to easily perform child’s pose (balasana), seated forward bend, frog pumps, neck stretches, and some isometric stretches – all while staying in your bed, without any equipment.
3. Get 7 hours of Shut Eye: Major research indicates a direct link between weight gain and sleep deprivation. Less quantity of sleep can skyrocket the amount of fat-storing hormones and impair the functioning of fat-burning hormones. Obviously, hormones possess the final say in determining whether your body ought to be storing fat or burning fat! So, get a large amount of zzz’s at night.
4. Stay with Rati Beauty Weight Loss Diet: There’s nothing that may beat clean eating when it comes to weight loss. All the weekly diet programs around the Rati Beauty app are not only seen could they be low in calories, they are extremely healthy, delicious, and filled with vital nutrients. Instead of depriving body of food and nutrients, Rati Beauty diets helps you to nourish your body using the right amount of food – all while helping to drop the pounds with dieting.
5. Try these Methods to Boost Metabolism: Eat whole grains, eat iron-rich food, sip on green tea, maintain a healthy diet greens, whole eggs to enhance metabolic process and keep those extra calories burning.
6. Fill 1 / 2 of your Plate with Veggies: Eat more veggies with your each meal to feel full with fewer calories.
7. Stick to Meal and Snack Timings: Eating food on schedule and also at fixed timings will help to avoid frequent food cravings and unnecessary snacking. Browse the Rati Beauty app for proper meal and snack timings for weight loss.
8. NEAT activities: Abbreviated as NEAT, Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis, is the energy we use for everything we do in our day-to-day life. While using stairs instead of the lift, squatting on the ground to lift something up, walking while talking on the phone, every activity we do while being on our feet, comes under NEAT activity, which activities help to burn certain calories which all add up making a factor. Everyone knows that to lose weight to happen, there should a calorie deficit as well as high resting metabolic rate, meaning you should be depleting more calories than the amount we're consuming every day. Because most of us lead sedentary lifestyle and our jobs require us to remain scrunched up in the sitting position for long hours, the levels contributing up to NEAT decrease considerably – that's the reason why rather than burning calories, our body has a tendency to stack up calories and there's buildup of fat in your body. In this post, we have mentioned in detail on “How To Burn Calories with Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis.”
9. Include a Great deal of Dietary fiber in Diet: Soluble fiber keeps you full and keeps hunger under control. Dietary fiber is essential in melting off of stomach fat. Here’s a summary of 32 Fiber-Rich Food that you could include in your diet.
10. Increase Protein Intake: Protein helps you to get buff and repair cellular damage. It also suppresses appetite and keeps you full for longer, together with boosting metabolism. A higher protein weight loss program is essential for burning fat, exercise or no exercise.
11. Avoid Sitting for very long Hours: Whenever you spend time at one place for extended hours, an essential enzyme called “lipoprotein lipase” that is required for burning of fat switches off. It’s essential to get up from the sitting position every few minutes and become active throughout the day to keep the fat-burning process in the body active.
12. Avoid Frequent Snacking: As stated before, frequent snacking is one of the reasons people pile on weight. Avoid frequent snacking stay with fixed meal and snack timings.
13. Drink Lots of Water: Water is essential to run every process in the body, also it prevents putting on weight without doing anything by making you full, flushing out toxins in the body, boosting metabolism, and through suppressing hunger signals.
14. Stop Sipping Soft Drinks/Diet Soda: These have lots of empty calories that do not provide the body any kind of nutrition and cause weight gain at a rapid rate. Totally cut out empty calories in the form of aerated drinks and packaged fruit drinks, also soft drinks and diet soda.
Hope you spring back in your feet and obtain back to your exercise routine pretty soon!