There’s not a single person who would not agree on this proven fact that stomach fat is the toughest to get rid of. But which are the easiest place for your body to store fat is about the waist! A diet full of unhealthy fats is not the sole reason behind a growing waist, there are certain unhealthy habits that contribute majorly to visceral fat so that as soon as possible get those habits straightened up, the circumference from the waist would also come down. In this post, we would look at some unhealthy habits which are harmful to your waistline, and why you need to drop them right now!
1. Erratic Meal Timings: It’s vitally important to stick to regular meal and snack timings when trying to lose weight and even for good health generally, and that’s because, it is thought that every cell in the body has an internal clock that actually works systematically as well as in sync with each other. But when you eat at erratic timings, the sync between the cells can get disrupted and may affect metabolism and normal functioning from the liver and digestive system, adding more bulk to the waist. Regularizing meal timings helps the entire weight reduction process a great deal. That’s why, the load loss diets on Rati Beauty app assist you to chalk out a perfect meal plan that can help you shed weight from the waist.
2. Eating too Fast: It’s a fact that individuals who tend to eat quickly without chewing their food properly gain around their midsection when compared with individuals who place their sweet time chewing. It is essential to chew the food thoroughly and steer clear of gulping it down. By consuming quickly, you're unknowingly consuming more food whereas people who take a good amount of time to chew their food, will always consume less food quantity because they reach satiation point throughout the eating process since the brain takes about Twenty minutes to register that you have eaten food and by slowing down, you can actually reach satiation point during the eating process itself and stop yourself from piling on unwanted weight. By consuming too quickly, your mind doesn't get the signal to stop when you are full. Which means that you often eat more than you actually require, also it gets stored as stomach fat in all probability.
3. Eating in front of the TV: Do you notice the way you eat for longer as you're watching TV? And you may unknowingly going in for second and third servings! Eating while watching TV can prevent you from practicing mindful eating and portion control, both resulting in calorie surplus and weight gain.
4. Empty Plates leads to Larger Waists: While wasting food is not acceptable, and clearing one’s plate before getting up in the table should be appreciated, both these habits may cause obesity when you have not practiced portion control. Be certain that you're not adding a lot of food on your plate that you're forced to finish, eventually resulting in larger waists.
5. Stress Eating: Stress eating or emotional eating is a situation where one eats to feel great and pleasant, to cope up with trauma, to relieve stress, rather than to satisfy hunger. The food that emotional eaters choose are usually high-fat, high sugar, calorie-rich food full of transfat and other toxic ingredients, extremely unhealthy for the human body. When someone depends on food to deal with specific situations in order to relieve stress, preoccupation with food gets control that person's life and before he/she realizes, and they'd end being obese with a high risk of developing type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Most comfort foods have lots of calories, sugar, unhealthy fat, and straightforward carbohydrates, leading to buildup of stomach fat. In a nutshell, individuals who resort to overeating tend to put on weight and belly fat pretty rapidly.
6. You've got a Sweet Tooth: If you notice the waist circumference increasing, the very first thing you should eliminate is sugar. Insulin, which gets released whenever we have food (mainly carbs and sugar-based stuff), regulates glucose levels, but it’s additionally a fat-storage hormone which pushes the body to store increasingly more visceral fat round the waist position for use later.
7. Replacing Refined Sugar with Artificial Sweeteners: There’s a reasonably large misconception that artificial sweeteners do not lead to weight gain, in fact, they are equally bad for weight reduction as refined sugar. If you absolutely must have sugar, here are 8 Healthy Options to White Sugar.
8. Frequent Snacking: Frequent snacking raises insulin levels in your body and a lot of insulin spikes through the day will result in creation of new fat cells. Restrict snacking to simply twice daily, without experiencing high-calorie food. Go for healthy snacks like apple and nuts for example almonds, walnuts, or perhaps peanuts. Here are a few other healthy snacking options.
9. Having Dinner Late into the Night: Our bodies tend to slow down right at the end of the day, and metabolism gets extremely low at this point. When metabolism is low, the body tends to store all the extra calories as fat around the belly area, and that’s why health insurance and weight reduction experts advice people to dine before 7 pm. Whenever we eat late, everything extra glucose circulates within the blood for extended, they get stored as glycogen within the liver and as fat within the adipose tissue, and as visceral fat round the waist area. Having dinner by 7 pm is ideal and may prevent excess fat gain.
10. Sleeping Late into the evening and Lack of Good Quality Sleep: Inadequate sleep, of less than 7 hours, raises inflammation levels, enhance the hunger hormone “ghrelin,” increase the level of stress hormone “cortisol,” and boosts the chance of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. When sleeping late night becomes a habit, the body develops resistance to insulin, and for that reason, more fat cells are created, particularly leading to bigger waist circumference.
11. Eating Out too Often: Eating at restaurants too often and ordering food from outside every day can place you at a chance of obesity since most of the eateries prepare a meal using unhealthy fats and oils, monosodium glutamate, transfat, cholesterol, sodium, sugar, etc. Prepare your own meals and when it seems like an activity, check out the healthy diet meals on Rati Beauty app because they are quick to create and delicious to consume, and assist you to shed pounds too.
12. Crash Dieting can Give you Stomach fat: Severe calorie restriction can disrupt metabolic functions in your body which results in thinning of muscles and increase in stomach fat. Unhealthy dieting also increases hormones that cause your body to retain water and salt. Once the body is missing out on food, it is going right into a starvation mode and has a tendency to hoard calories and store fat around the belly area whenever you come out of this type of restrictive diet. That’s why it’s extremely important to follow along with a healthy diet such as on the Rati Beauty app to lose weight.